The IRS is pleased to announce that it will co-host a one-day research conference in June with the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center (TPC) again this year. Like last year, the conference will have several key features:
The presenters’ PowerPoint slides will not be distributed in paper form, even to those who attend the conference. They will not be part of the video webcast either. Interested people should download them below, we plan to have them ready for download 2-3 days prior to the conference.
There will be no charge for the conference, but non-IRS attendees will be limited to the first 75 who register. (Registration Required).
Given the very limited seating, we urge agencies to encourage most of their employees to attend online, and, perhaps, to regulate how many people they send.
We hope that the attendees will represent a wide spectrum from the government, academic, and private consulting communities.
Please contact the Research Conference e-mail address: [email protected] if you have any questions about the event.
- Conference Program
- Biographical Information
- Evaluation Form (online viewers may email complete forms and send to [email protected])
- Session I - Len Burman
- Session I - Melissa Vigil
- Session I - Maggie R. Jones
- Session II - Eric San Juan
- Session II - Petro Lisowsky
- Session II - Peter Bickers
- Keynote Talk - Michael Durst
- Session III - Dave Macias
- Session III - Alexander Yuskavage
- Session III - Margot Howard
- Session IV - Cary Christian
- Session IV - Dave Merriman
- Session IV - Alice Cleland