The voices of Tax Policy Center's researchers and staff
The TaxVox blog is designed to assist in the dissemination of information about tax and budget policy. By participating in TaxVox, you accept the following terms and rules:
- You alone are liable for any content you post that may cause personal or financial injury of any kind to anyone.
- You acknowledge and understand that the opinions posted on TaxVox are solely those of the authors and not of the Urban Institute, The Brookings Institution, the Tax Policy Center, their officers, staff, board, funders, or organizations with which they may have a relationship.
- You allow the Tax Policy Center to reject or to remove from the blog any material that it deems injurious, defamatory, profane, or otherwise inappropriate.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have permission from the copyright owner.
- You accept that the blog may be temporarily or permanently discontinued at any time without notice.
- The Tax Policy Center reserves the right to amend the
terms and conditions at any time.
Posts and Comments are solely the opinion of the author and not that of the Tax Policy Center, Urban Institute, or Brookings Institution.