Video of second half of event here.
Will Congress enact corporate tax reform in 2017, and what will it look like? Join the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center, congressional leaders, and top tax experts for a half-day forum on the prospects for reform and the pros and cons of various proposals, including a destination-based cash-flow tax.
- Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR), ranking member, Senate Committee on Finance @RonWyden
- Doug Holtz-Eakin, president, American Action Forum @djheakin
- Alan Auerbach, director, Robert D. Burch Center for Tax Policy and Public Finance, University of California, Berkeley
- Rosanne Altshuler, professor of economics, Rutgers University @RutgersU
- John Buckley, former visiting professor, Georgetown University Law Center
- Howard Gleckman, senior fellow, Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center @howard_gleckman
- Pam Olson, US deputy tax leader and Washington National Tax Services practices leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers @PamelaFOlson
- Alan Viard, resident scholar, American Enterprise Institute @AEI
Light breakfast available at 8:30 a.m.
For inquiries regarding this event, please contact [email protected].