2100 M Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
1775 Massachusetts Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Comments / Feedback
Enter your e-mail address to receive periodic updates on TPC publications and events.
The Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center benefits from the advice of some of the nation's foremost tax and budget policy experts representing a broad range of interests and expertise. The Center's advisory board meets periodically to discuss research and outreach strategy and provide feedback on the Center's work and activities. Board members are also called upon informally throughout the year for advice on projects, priorities, and analyses.
- Jodie T. Allen, Senior Editor, The Pew Research Center.
- Rosanne Altshuler, Professor of Economics, Rutgers University and former Director of the Tax Policy Center.
- Noah Berger, President of the Massachusetts Budget and Policy Center
- Jeff Brown, William Karnes Professor of Finance in the College of Business at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Leonard Burman, Daniel Patrick Moynihan Professor of Public Affairs, Maxwell School of Syracuse University and former Director of the Tax Policy Center.
- Robert Greenstein, Executive Director, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Greg Mankiw, Robert M. Beren Professor of Economics at Harvard University
- Ronald A. Pearlman, Professor of Law and Director, Graduate Tax Program, Georgetown University, Assistant Treasury Secretary for Tax Policy in the Reagan Administration
- Leslie B. Samuels, Partner, Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen, and Hamilton
- Joel Slemrod, Paul W. McCracken Collegiate Professor of Business Economics and Public Policy and Director, Office of Tax Policy Research, University of Michigan
- Jonathan Talisman, Partner, Capitol Tax Partners, Assistant Treasury Secretary for Tax Policy in the Clinton Administration