Enter your e-mail address to receive periodic updates on TPC publications and events.
Sources of Income
- Assets 1999-2012 - non-capital assets, estate and trust, and farm income, by AGI.
- Basic 401(k)-Type Plan Rules - Basic rules for 401(k) and 403(b) plans.
- Business 1999-2011 - business, professional, partnership, and S Corporation income, by AGI.
- Capital Gains 1999-2011 - short and long term capital income for all individual income tax returns, by AGI.
- Families with Dividends, 2000 - percentage of families with dividends by income and by size of dividend, 2000
- Historical Capital Gains and Taxes - capital gains and taxes for all positive gains and long-term gains from 1954 to 2009.
- Historical Marginal Effective Tax Rates on Capital Income - estimated tax rates at both the corporate and non-corporate level from 1953 to 2003.
- Historical Sources of Income and Tax Items - sources of income and tax items in current and constant dollars from 1913 to 2011.
- Income Composition by AGI, 2000 - Composition of Income Reported on Tax Returns by AGI, in 2000.
- Individual and Corporate Capital Gains, 1955-1999 - individual and corporate realizations and tax rates.
- Interest and Dividends 1999-2011 - taxable and tax-exempt interest and dividend income, by AGI.
- Rent and Royalty 1999-2011 - rent and royalty income, by AGI.
- Retirement 1999-2011 - IRA distribution, pension and annuity income, and Social Security benefits, by AGI.
- Salary and Wages 1999-2011 - salary, wage, and unemployment insurance income, by AGI.
- Taxation of Social Security Benefits - benefits included in gross income, by filing status and income.
- Taxes Paid on Dividends and Capital Gains, 2000-2005 - amount of income from and tax paid on capital gains, qualified dividends, and total dividends.